There is no such thing as getting rich quick scheme in trading or investing. Be very wary, if someone offer you such scheme because they are usually scammers. Here are some tips to help you spot these investment scams and how you can protect yourself from becoming their victim.
"Fast Ways To Make Money. From $0 to $100,000 in 3 Days. Make profit 24hrs a day, everyday. Sign up now and you'll get a free cash in your account."
There are tons of these kinds of investment scam advertisements on the internet.
These scammers usually offer you low risk, high return or consistent profit scheme. All you have to do is to put up some upfront cash with them. But they do not has any visible proof to verify their claims, except for some bogus customer testimonials.
These scheme may seem attractive, but you must stay away from them. Anyone who deal with them, usually end up losing all their capital and no way to retrieve their money.
If someone offers you special investment that are not available in the regulated market. Be cautious!
Many scams are often advertised as unique special investment that are only available to the special few. Gold, wine, trees and even seafood are some items used to promote as alternative investment.
What to look out for:
- Ask for upfront cash, but must wait for period of time to get your invested item.
- Claim that invested item are of highest quality, but no third party authentication.
- Promises high return or consistence return in all market condition.
How to protect yourself:
- Don't pay hefty upfront cash for delayed delivery items.
- Have your own third party expert to authenticate their items.
- Don't believe that you can get high return or consistent return in all market condition.
- Google check the company that is offering the investment product.
- Check the MAS Investor Alert List.
Remember, there is no such thing as Get-Rich-Quick scheme. It takes time to build your wealth and generate consistent income. Always be diligent and be skeptical.