Counter – The counter name used in the exchange.
Symbol – The code used in the exchange to identify the counter.
Status – The current situation of the Setup.
– Setup = All prices are set. Waiting for the market price movement.
– Expired = Market price moves below the Stop Price. The Setup is no longer valid.
– Triggered = Market price moves above the Entry Price. Buy Action is triggered.
On – The date where the status was set.
Grade – How good is this setup?
– A = Best Setup. Lowest entry price with great profit margin.
– B = Good Setup. Low entry price with good profit margin.
– C = Average Setup. Average entry price with average profit margin.
Dividend – Percentage of the dividend paid this year.
Entry – Buy when market price goes above the set entry price.
Stop – Sell to cut loss when market price goes below the set stop price.
Target – Sell to take profit when market price goes above set target price.
Risk – Percentage loss for this trade, if sell at stop loss price.
Reward – Percentage gain for this trade, if sell at target price.